Nissan Rental Cars
Rental Age Policy
- Driver must be at least 21 or older to rent a vehicle.
- Obtain a photocopy of the customer's valid state issued driver's license.
- Obtain the same license and insurance documents for any other Authorized Drivers.
- Renters are required to present proof of insurance at the time of rental and it must be current and valid
- Insurance must be in the name of the renter to qualify.
Methods of PaymentCredit Cards
- Acceptable charge card or credit card such as American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, and/or Discover is required to rent a car.
- The credit card MUST be issued in the name of the renter and signed by the renter.